Brex Cardholders, Get $1,000 Bonus with PayPal Merchant Processing
Chuck at Doctor of Credit reports that this offer ended 4/28/21
PayPal has an offer for current Brex cardholders that can earn you 100,000 Brex point. That’s worth a whopping $1,000, just as good as the signup bonus most cardholders have received when they first got their Brex cards. To earn this bonus you need to have the card already, or apply for it and then sign up for PayPal Merchant Processing.
There are no monthly fees to worry about, but you have to pay processing fees that vary between 2.7% and 2.9%. Let’s check some of the details.
Get 100,000 Brex points as a bonus when you sign up for PayPal Merchant Processing.
- Visit this landing page and complete the form
- A PayPal sales associate will reach out to identify the right solution for your business
- 100,000 Brex points will be granted after the contract and integration are complete and payment processing begins
- Offer available for new PayPal processing customers only, must include card processing in the integration.
- Find the offer here, after you log in.
This offer is for current Brex cardholders, or those who apply now. The bonus though is down to just $250 for new members, down from $1,100.
As for this PayPal bonus, you will need to fill out the form and then talk to a PayPal sales associate. So you will probably need to find out more details on how exactly the 100,000 Brex points bonus works.
HT: Agile Travel