Buy $40 Amazon Gift Card, Get $10 Credit
Amazon has a new promotion starting today that will get you a $10 promotional credit when you buy a $40 Amazon gift card. This is different from a similar promotion that we saw a few days ago. Let’s check the details.
Get a $10 promotional credit when you buy $40 or more in Amazon Gift Cards.
- Tap the “Apply code to your account” button here or enter the promotion code GCPRIME2021 at checkout.
- Add $40 or more in select Amazon.com Gift Cards to your cart Reload $40 or more to your gift cards balance, or add $40 or more in select Amazon.com Gift Cards to your cart.
- $10 promotional credit You will receive $10 promotional credit to your account two days after your qualifying Amazon.com Gift Cards purchase
- Must be an Amazon.com Prime member.
- Offer has a limit of one Amazon.com promotional credit per Prime account.
- Promotion begins 12:00 a.m. (PT), June 21, 2021 and ends 11:59 p.m., June 22, 2021 (PT).
- Offer valid on Amazon.com Gift Cards and Amazon.com eGift Cards sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards, LLC and purchased at Amazon.com.
- The promotional credit only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities, including Prime Now LLC, will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Any promotional credit remaining unredeemed after August 7, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) will be forfeited.
An easy way to save 20% on Amazon purchases. Just make sure to use the promotional credit by August 7, 2021. Also check out all the Amazon Prime Day deals here.