Caesars Rewards Diamond Status Match Offer
There is another Caesars Rewards Diamond status match for people to earn Diamond status through the end of January. You just need to present a VIP loyalty card from select competitors to start enjoying Caesars Rewards Diamond Tier benefits. This is a great option now that Wyndham has ended their status match for the time being. That option was a favorite of many in order to easily obtain Caesars Diamond status.
The Caesars Rewards Diamond Status Match Offer Details
New Caesars Rewards® members, present your valid eligible VIP loyalty card from select competitors at any Caesars Rewards Center between February 1 – December 31, 2020, and we will upgrade you to Diamond status valid January 31, 2021.
Choose a location from the listed in the promotion page to see if you are eligible for a Diamond status upgrade.
- Must be a new Caesars Rewards member to participate in this offer.
- Upgrade available only for select competitor casinos and tiers.
- Must have a valid email address on record and be opted in to receive marketing communications to participate.
- Click here for complete terms and conditions.
Diamond Tier Benefits
- No resort fees
- Priority lines at hotel check-in, restaurants, casino cashiers and the Caesars Rewards Centers
- $100 celebration dinner
- Diamond Lounge access with 10,000 rewards credits
- 2 free nights at Caesars Bluewaters Dubai
- 2 Free show tickets per month
- Complimentary stay at Atlantis, Paradise Island in The Bahamas
- And more!
How to Make The Match Work For You
When you go to the landing page for the offer you can see all of the casino programs that will work in your area. Even smaller local casinos are included in this offer which is pretty amazing.
If you don’t already have status with a casino there is another way. Mlife Gold status works for this match opportunity. That means that anyone with Hyatt Explorist status or above can take advantage of this Caesars Rewards Diamond match offer. All you have to do is match your Hyatt status to Mlife status first.
This is a pretty rewarding offer from Caesars Rewards. Their Diamond status is pretty valuable and you should be able to come away with a couple hundred dollars worth of goodies after one trip. That doesn’t include if you stay at a Caesars property and avoid those pesky resort fees.