Chase Hyatt Card Has a New Targeted Best Ever Offer
The Chase Hyatt credit card offers a number of unique features and often, a valuable signup bonus. We have seen an offer for two free nights recently, but now some people are being targeted for a huge points bonus. Let’s take a look at the details.
You have been selected to receive this special Bonus Points offer from World of Hyatt:
- Earn 35,000 bonus points after $5,000 in spend within the first three months
- Earn an additional 35,000 bonus points after you spend a total of $10,000 on your card within the first 6 months of account opening
- Annual fee of $95
The offer is targeted. It was sent out by email with subject “First time ever: Earn up to 70,000 Bonus Points”.
The Chase Hyatt credit card earns points on a three tiered system:
- 1 point per dollar spent on everyday purchases.
- 2 points per dollar spent at restaurants, on plane tickets purchased directly from airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- 4 points per dollar spent at Hyatt properties.
Other product features:
- World of Hyatt Discoverist status
- No foreign transaction fees and a chip enabled card.
- Annual free night certificate for use at any category 1-4 property.
Read our full review here.
This is the highest points bonus we have seen for this card and the best overall offer as well. But sadly it is a targeted one, so you must have received an email directly to be eligible (not available to previous Cardmembers of any Hyatt Credit Card who received a new Cardmember bonus within the last 24 months).
HT: Doctor of Credit