Targeted 80,000 Point Offer for Chase Sapphire Preferred Card!
Chase has a new targeted offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. This card falls under the 5/24 restriction (5/24 Guide), but if you’re targeted you will match the highest ever 80,000 welcome offer. My buddy was just targeted for this offer via regular mail.
This Offer May Have Ended Or Changed
- Earn up to 80,000 Bonus Points
- 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- $95 Annual Fee is not waived
- Apply by March 15th
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants- from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Earn 2X at grocery stores on up to $1000 a month (ends at the end of April)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Read our full review of this card here
We have seen 80,000 point offers for the Chase Sapphire Preferred publicly recently but that is no longer available. This matches the highest we have ever seen it. The offer does not seem to include the $50 grocery statement credit that is on the current public 60K offer. The additional 20,000 points are worth way more than the $50 though.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.