Best Ever Chase Sapphire Preferred Bonus Now Available Through Referrals
Chase recently improved the signup bonus on the Sapphire Preferred credit card. You can get 80,000 points and a $50 credit if you are eligible for a bonus. But now that same offer is available through referrals, which makes it even better.
- Get 15,000 Bonus Points for every friend you refer, up to 75,000 bonus points per year (5 referrals).
- 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points after $4,000 in spend within the first 3 months from account opening.
- $50 statement credit towards grocery store purchases.
- The $95 annual fee is not waived.
- We may provide you with future opportunities to earn bonus points by referring your friends to Chase Sapphire Preferred. You may earn bonus points up to the stated maximum for each offer, however, please note that if you take advantage of multiple opportunities within one calendar year that the maximum number of bonus points that can be awarded from all referral offers is 75,000 per calendar year.
- In the event the bonus points you earn from all referral offers exceeds the 75,000 per calendar year, you may be awarded a partial amount to keep your total bonus at 75,000 bonus points. For example if you have already accumulated 65,000 bonus points from refer-a-friend offers that calendar year and the maximum is 75,000 bonus points per calendar year, then the next award will be 10,000 even if the offer states 15,000.
- Your participation in this program may result in miscellaneous income received from Chase and we may be required to send you, and file with the IRS, a Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Income) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) for the year in which you participate and are awarded the benefits of the program. You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the program. Please consult your tax advisor if you have any questions about your personal tax situation.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after each new cardmember’s approval for bonus points to post to your account. Your bonus will appear on your statement as “Refer-A-Friend bonus.”
Previously referral bonuses were 10K points, up to 50K annually, but now you get 15K, up to 75K every year. To make things even better, you can refer friends to the best public bonus available. Once you pool together the referral and the welcome bonus, you end up with 95,000 Ultimate Rewards points, and a $50 credit.
So this is the best opportunity we have seen for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card. If you are eligible and under 5/24, it is a great time to apply through Chase Sapphire Preferred referrals.