Chase Offers Reserve Cardholders Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
Chase is offering Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders the opportunity to get complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status for three months. There’s also the option to extend the status through 2025. Let’s see how this offer works.
As a Chase Sapphire Reserve or J.P. Morgan Reserve cardmember, you’re invited to join Marriott Bonvoy today. Once you’re a member, you may proceed to register for your exclusive offer to enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status for three months, with an opportunity to extend it through February 2025.
Request registration for this promotion between July 1 and September 30, 2023. Gold Elite status will be provided for 3 months from the first date following successful promotion registration. During that time members will need to make three (3) qualifying paid nights on Qualifying Rates in order to keep Gold Elite status until February 2025.
- Enrollment into Marriott Bonvoy and promotion registration (new members) or promotion registration (existing members) with Marriott Bonvoy is required to be eligible for this offer.
- If not already a Marriott Bonvoy member, please enroll into the Marriott Bonvoy program using this link: https://www.joinmarriottbonvoy.com/reserve, and then request registration for the promotion on the Chase portal with your Marriott Bonvoy Membership number.
- Most registration requests are completed within 3 business days.
- Gold Elite status will be provided for 3 months from the first date following successful promotion registration.
- After registering for promotion, make three (3) qualifying paid nights on Qualifying Rates as defined in Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules in order to keep Gold Elite status until February 2025.
Marriott Bonvoy Gold status doesn’t get you much. But it’s still better than not having status at all, especially if you have any upcoming Marriott stays. You will get 2PM late check-out, enhanced in-room Wi-Fi, 25% bonus points on stays, and room upgrade based on availability upon arrival.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.