Chase Spending Offers
Chase is jump-starting the new year with a offers to earn extra rewards for using your cards. New targeted offers were sent out for its co-branded credit cards, but you can also check if you are targeted. These are offers that give you extra points for completing a certain amount of spending for grocery purchases are included. Those targeted can earn up to 5X points on these purchases.
United, IHG, Marriott
- From January 1 through March 31, 2021, earn 5X total points or miles per $1 spent at grocery stores, gas stations and drugstores – up to $1,500 total per month in combined purchases. Must register by March 31, 2021.
- Register before March 31, 2021, and earn 15,000 bonus Avios when you spend $5,000 in purchases. Earn an additional 15,000 bonus Avios when you spend $5,000 in purchases with your Aer Lingus, British Airways, or Iberia Visa Signature Credit Card between January 1 – March 31, 2021.
- Register before March 31, 2021, and earn 5,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points when you spend $3,000 in purchases. Earn an additional 5,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points when you spend $3,000 in purchases with your World of Hyatt Credit Card between January 1 – March 31, 2021.
The offer is target and those eligible will get an email starting today
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 03/31/21 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- You will earn 5 miles total for each $1 spent in the grocery store, gas station, and drugstore categories on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from 01/01/2021 to 3/31/2021. That’s 4 miles on top of the 1 mile you already earn on those purchases with your card.
- Merchants who accept Visa/Mastercard credit cards are assigned a merchant code, which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell.
- This bonus offer is non-transferable.
These are targeted offers so you need to have received an email to qualify. You can also check with your Chase co-brand cards here, to see if you are eligible. We saw similar offers back in October, and these new spending offers are for January through the end of March. Let us know if you have any other offers that are not listed here.
HT: Doctor of Credit