Get 50% More Value When Redeeming Chase Ultimate Rewards for Apple Purchases
Chase has just announced a new way to redeem Ultimate Rewards points for a better value. Starting today, Chase Ink, Sapphire and Freedom cardmembers can redeem points worth up to 50% more when purchasing Apple products in the Ultimate Rewards portal.
This promotion runs through November 15 and comes at a good time to get a jumpstart on holiday gifting, and to purchase some of the new Apple products that were just released. The limited time offer is available in the Ultimate Rewards Apple tab.
Ultimate Rewards points are worth up to 50% more when used for Apple purchases with the following credit cards:
- Chase Ink Business Plus and Preferred:
- Points worth 25% more when redeemed for all eligible Apple products
- Sapphire Preferred and Reserve Offers:
- Sapphire Reserve: Points worth 50% more when redeemed for all eligible Apple products
- Sapphire Preferred: Points worth 25% more when redeemed for all eligible Apple products
- Sapphire, Ink No Fee, Freedom, Freedom Unlimited and Freedom Flex:
- Points worth 20% more when redeemed for AirPods only
- Points worth 5% more when redeemed for all other eligible Apple products (outside of AirPods)
This is another option to use your Chase Ultimate Rewards points for more value. Being able to use your points at 1.5¢ is useful, but the main issue here is that you are not able to take advantage of discounts and cashback portals when buying through the Ultimate Rewards portal.
Chase also has the Pay Yourself Back tool that lets you apply points towards existing purchases in select categories and get paid back with a statement credit, with an added value of up to 50%.