Chase United Quest Card Offers 90,000 Miles Bonus
Note: The offer mentioned in this post is expired.
Earlier this year we saw a bonus of 80,000 miles for the United Quest Card. Now Chase has an even better offer of 90,000 miles, however the bonus is available through a leaked link. There’s some risk involved with applying through links that might not be meant for you. But if you wish to proceed, check out the details below.
- Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Annual Fee: $250
- Link to Offer
- 3x points per $1 spent on United purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on all other travel purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on select streaming and dining purchases
- Up to $125 in statement credits for United purchases charged to your card each cardmember year.
- Up to 10,000 miles back. Get 5,000 miles back for each award flight per year (up to two per cardmember year). This starts on the first anniversary of the card and only applies to United-operated flights. We don’t know if mixed-partner flight itineraries are included.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit, redeemable once every 4 years.
- Priority boarding and premier upgrades on award tickets.
- Read our full review.
The Quest card had a 100,000 mile offer at launch, so this 90,000 bonus gets pretty close to that. The public offer right now is only 60,000 miles.
But, as I mentioned above, this is not a public offer and we are not sure where this link originated. That means that there might be some risk involved in applying through these types of links.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.