Citi AAdvantage Platinum Card, New 75,000 Miles Bonus
The Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard has a new signup bonuses for up to 75,000 miles. This offer also has a waived annual fee for the first year, making this one of the best bonuses we have seen for this card. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 75,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $3,500 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening. Direct Link to Offer. OR
- Earn up to a $400 statement credit on eligible American Airlines purchases in the first 6 months of account opening. Plus, earn 30,000 bonus miles after $1,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Direct Link to Offer.
- Annual fee $99, waived for the first 12 months.
Statement credit and American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles are not available if you have received a statement credit or American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for a new Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® account in the past 48 months.
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent at restaurants and gas stations
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 4 travel companions on the same reservation
- Earn a $125 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your cardmembership year and renew your card
The normal offer for the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard is 60,000 miles. So these new offers are superior and the annual fee is still waived.
The first offer gives you 75,000 miles after you spend $3,500 in four months. Then there’s a second offer with an easier spend requirement that gives you a $400 credit and 30,000 miles. You only need to spend $1,500.