Citi AAdvantage Platinum Card, New 75,000 Miles Bonus
The Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard has a new signup bonuses for up to 75,000 miles. This offer also has a waived annual fee for the first year, making this one of the best bonuses we have seen for this card. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 75,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $3,500 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening. Direct Link to Offer. OR
- Earn up to a $400 statement credit on eligible American Airlines purchases in the first 6 months of account opening. Plus, earn 30,000 bonus miles after $1,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Direct Link to Offer.
- Annual fee $99, waived for the first 12 months.
Statement credit and American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles are not available if you have received a statement credit or American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for a new Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® account in the past 48 months.
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent at restaurants and gas stations
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 4 travel companions on the same reservation
- Earn a $125 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your cardmembership year and renew your card
The normal offer for the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard is 60,000 miles. So these new offers are superior and the annual fee is still waived.
The first offer gives you 75,000 miles after you spend $3,500 in four months. Then there’s a second offer with an easier spend requirement that gives you a $400 credit and 30,000 miles. You only need to spend $1,500.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
[…] H/T: Miles to Memories […]