Citi ThankYou 50% Transfer Bonus for Accor Live Limitless
Citi added Accor Live Limitless (ALL) as a partner in the ThankYou Points program earlier this year. Normally you can transfer 2 ThankYou Points for 1 ALL Reward point. But now there’s a transfer bonus that will give you 50% more points. Let’s see the details.
Enjoy a 50% Reward points bonus on ThankYou® Points Transfers:
- ALL members will receive an additional 50% bonus on Reward points when they transfer their ThankYou® Points into ALL.
- That’s 750 Reward points for 1000 ThankYou Points®. (Instead of regular 500)
- Offer is valid on transfers that occur by November 30th 2023.
This bonus is offered by Accor, so you will not see it in the Citi ThankYou transfer page.
- This promotion is valid only for points transfer from eligible Citi cardholders from 00:00 am UTC on November 3rd, 2023 to 23:59 pm UTC on November 30th, 2023.
- During the promotional period, members transferring from Citi ThankYou® Points to ALL – Accor Live Limitless, will receive a 50% bonus over the Reward points accrued on the members account as a product of the transfer.
- Cardholders must be previously registered as a program member of the ALL, Accor’s loyalty program in order to participate in this promotion.
- Once the transfer is initiated, it cannot be reversed.
- Cardholders can only transfer points to ALL – Accor Live Limitless account held in their own name. A single partner loyalty account cannot be linked to several ALL accounts
- Members are not authorized to convert their ThankYou® Points into Reward points on behalf of another individual.
- The processing time for the ALL Reward points is as per ThankYou® Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- Members will receive their Reward points in two transactions. First transaction for regular earn and second transaction for the bonus points.
- Members will receive the bonus ALL Reward points within 10 business days once you make the base transaction successfully.
Accor does not have an award chart, so there are no sweet spots. But 2,000 ALL Reward points are equal to EUR 40. With the current rate that’s a value of about 2.15 cents per points. Considering this 50% bonus, you would get a value of 1.6 cpp for your ThankYou points.
That’s not an amazing value for ThankYou points, but it’s not a bad redemptions either if you’re looking at Accor properties.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.