New Amex Offer for Platinum Cardholders, Free $100 to Spend at Dell
American Express has released several new Amex Offers today, and one of them is for Amex Platinum cardholders only and their authorized users. With this offer you get $100 off a purchase of $100 or more online at Dell. Let’s see the details.
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Amex Platinum Card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions online at Dell.com/amexplat or via phone at 800-291-3355 by 1/31/2021.
- Offer valid online only at Dell.com/amexplat, through the merchant mobile app or via phone at 800-291-3355.
- Valid only for purchases made directly with the merchant.
- Transactions through third party payment processors are excluded.
- Excludes all e-gift card and gift card purchases, international transactions, international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam. See merchant website for shipping policy.
Sweet offer for Amex Platinum cardholders. However, gift cards are excluded explicitly in the terms, so I doubt they will work. Should come in handy for any other purhases made online at Dell though.
Let us know if you have the offer in your American Express Platinum cards.