Delta SkyMiles Shopping Bonus
Delta Air Lines has launched a new promotion for its shopping portal, offering extra miles in addition to the miles that you already earn at eligible merchants. Let’s see the details.
During the “Back-to-School Bonus” offer, which runs from 7/31/2023 through 8/10/2023 at 11:59:59 pm ET, members will receive a one-time bonus of up to 1,000 bonus miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard miles earned from shopping online through the SkyMiles Shopping mall.
This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period:
- Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $200; or
- Tier 2 bonus: 1,000 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $400 or more.
- Returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card, or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products are not included in the bonus miles eligibility calculation; please see the SkyMiles ® Shopping mall site for details on product eligibility and/or any coupon code details or other usage restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks for bonus miles to post to your SkyMiles Shopping account.
- The maximum number of bonus miles that will be awarded to an eligible SkyMiles Shopping account through the “Back-to-School Bonus” offer is 1,000 bonus miles.
If you value Delta SkyMiles, then you can take advantage of this offer to earn up to an extra 2.5X miles for your purchases. But, it’s best to first check rate at other portals first to make sure you are getting a good deal.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.