This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
Discounted Sam’s Club Membership on Groupon
Groupon is once again selling discounted Sam’s Club memberships. This is great for people looking to stock up on the essentials.
Deal Is Back 12/19/22 Although not quite as good as in the past with in store coupons not included this time.
There’s two options available:
What’s Included: $20 Sam’s Club Membership Package (Retail Value is $50)
- 12-month Club membership
- Complimentary Household Card
What’s Included: $60 Sam’s Club Plus Membership (Retail Value is $110)
- 12-month Club membership + 1 Free Complimentary Membership
- 2% Sams Cash on qualifying in-club purchases**
- Free shipping. Exclusions apply.
- Free curbside pickup.
- Early shopping hours starting 8 a.m. Hours may vary by club.
Link to Offer
Sam’s Club Membership Details
- Offer valid for new Sam’s Club Members only
- Not valid for membership renewals, for those with a current membership, or those who were Sam’s Club members less than 6 months prior to November 1st, 2022.
- To check your renewal date, please check your billing statement or your online account, or CHAT with an associate. Please have your membership card or statement on hand.
- Membership will be opted-in to auto-renewal program upon the first transaction.
- See Full Terms
- Promotional value expires January 31, 2023.
- Amount paid never expires.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift.
- Voucher must be redeemed online using link provided with promotion code.
- Purchaser must provide a valid ID at Sam’s Club Membership Services to get physical membership card.
- Promotion code is non-transferable.
Link to Offer
If you are thinking of getting a Sam’s Club membership, then it’s usually best to wait for these discounted offers. You can make it even cheaper by buying discounted Groupon gift cards or going through a shopping portal.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Good luck getting a rotisserie chicken. I took advantage of this offer but when I went to get my chicken I was told they’re unavailable for the foreseeable duo to coronavirus restrictions. The store wouldn’t offer any alternative because “it’s an Internet promotion” and I “should take it up with samsclub.com.” When I described the problem to Sams website help desk they told me to request a substitute from the store. They either didn’t read the part where I told them the store had already refused a substitute or were an offshore outfit that didn’t understand my description of the issue.
It’s still a very good offer and the two free dips were tasty. However it’s false advertising to say you get a rotisserie chicken when they no longer have them and refuse any alternative.