Save $20 on Disney+ Annual Subscription with Paypal
PayPal has a new offer that can save you $20 on your annual subscription for Disney+. You just need to subscribe using PayPal as your payment method. Let’s look at the details.
Get Disney+ using PayPal and get up to a $20 reward. With Disney+, you get the latest movies and shows including access to Marvel Studios’ Original Series Hawkeye when it debuts November 24. And when you subscribe using PayPal as your payment method, it also comes with a reward! Pay with your Chase Freedom Flex card for 5% back on the purchase as well this quarter (activation required)
- Choose a monthly subscription for up to $7.99/month and receive a $2 reward
- Choose an annual subscription for $79.99 and receive a $20 reward
- Subscribe by 12/31/21. Reward expires 1/31/22.
- To qualify for the offer, you must log-in to your account with PayPal, or create a new account, using the “Subscribe Now” link.
- Offer valid for U.S. residents who are 18+ and new Disney+ subscribers or returning Disney+ subscribers with no current active entitlement.
Disney+ costs $7.99/month or $79.99/year. With this $20 rewards you are basically getting a 25% discount on the annual subscription.
A nice deal for Disney fans.