Disneyland Reopening, Tickets Going on Sale Soon
Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure are opening up again on April 30. While we have known that for a while now, the details of the reopening and ticketing information was not available yet.
But finally we have some dates, and those who are waiting to visit Disney parks in California can look forward to plan their trips. We also have the list of attractions that will be open on April 30.
To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid ticket, for the same park on the same date, are required for all guests age 3 and older. Only California residents may visit the parks, and in groups no larger than 3 households.
Here are some important dates that you might need to mark on your calendars:
- April 9: Disneyland calendar with single day ticket pricing will be released
- April 12: Disneyland Resort will open theme park reservations no earlier than 8am PT for California residents who already have theme park tickets.
- April 15: New Disneyland Resort tickets will be available for California residents. Reservations will also be available for Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Get your tickets here.
- April 22: Dining and Savi’s Workshop reservations will be available
- April 30: Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure reopen.
As we mentioned above, not all attractions will be available on April 30 when the parks open up. Below you can find the list of open attractions for each park. Additionally, some restaurants, experiences and other offerings will be modified or unavailable, will have limited capacity and will be subject to limited availability or even closure.
- Alice in Wonderland
- Astro Orbitor
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Disneyland Railroad
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Gadget’s Go Coaster
- Haunted Mansion
- Indiana Jones Adventure
- It’s a Small World
- King Arthur Carrousel
- Mad Tea Party
- Main Street Vehicles
- Mark Twain Riverboat
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Snow White’s Enchanted Wish
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Star Tours — The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Tarzan’s Treehouse
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Surprise character sightings
Disney California Adventure
- Games of Pixar Pier
- Goofy’s Sky School
- Guardians of the Galaxy — Mission: Breakout
- Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel
- Jumpin’ Jellyfish
- Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters
- Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Pixar Pal-A-Round
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Silly Symphony Swings
- Soarin’ Around the World
- The Little Mermaid — Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
- Toy Story Midway Mania
- Turtle Talk with Crush
The much awaited reopening of Disney in California is almost here. Disneyland tickets will be available to sell to California residents on April 15. If you don’t live in California, you can begin booking hotels now, and add tickets when they become available later. Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will reopen on April 29, 2021. The Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel remain closed and will reopen at a later date.
Let us know if you are planning your Disney trip already!