Disneyland Sale for Southern California Residents Only
Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure have a new offer for Southern California residents only.
For a limited time, Southern Californians can net savings on Disneyland Resort Tickets. This flexible ticket allows you to visit weekdays for travel starting January 9 – May 25, 2023. Choose from a 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket or 3-Day 1-Park per Day Ticket, with or without Disney Genie+.
Prices start as low as $73 per person, per day. Proof of residency and advanced reservations are required. Must have valid ID proving residency at the gates.
Weekday tickets are priced as follows:
- 3-day, 1 park per day for $219
- 3-day, park hopper for $279
- 3-day, 1 park per day with Genie+ for $294
- 3-day, park hopper with Genie+ for $354
- This offer is only valid for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999.
- Each Guest, 18 years of age and older, using a Southern California Resident ticket must show proof of eligible residency for purchase and admission.
- A valid government-issued photo ID showing an address within a valid zip code is required for entry into the park.
- Tickets expire May 25, 2023, and are not valid before January 9, 2023.
- Tickets may be used on nonconsecutive days.
- Tickets are valid on weekdays only and subject to blockout dates of every Saturday and Sunday.