Earn 75,000 Points with World of Hyatt Business Card
The World of Hyatt Business Card now has an improved welcome bonus of up to 75,000 points. That matches the highest points offer that we have seen on this card, but you will need to spend a total of $12,000 to earn the full bonus. Let’s see the details of this offer and some of the highlights of the card.
- Earn up to 75,000 Bonus Points:
- Earn 60,000 Bonus Points After You Spend $5,000 On Purchases In The First 3 Months From Account Opening.
- Plus earn an additional 15,000 Bonus Points After You Spend A Total Of $12,000 On Purchases In The First 6 Months From Account Opening
- Annual fee of $199 is NOT waived the first year.
- Learn More
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on your top three of eight spend categories each calendar quarter through Dec. 31, 2025. It will be the top two of eight spend categories in 2025 and beyond. There is no cap on the Bonus Points you can earn.
- 4x points on stays at Hyatt hotels and resorts, including participating restaurants and spas.
- 5 Tier-qualifying night credits with each $10,000 in spend on the card in a calendar year.
- Earn $100 in Hyatt credit each anniversary year: Spend $50 or more at any Hyatt property and earn $50 in statement credits up to two times each anniversary year
- Spend $50,000 or more on the card in a calendar year and receive 10% of redeemed points back as Bonus Points for the remainder of the calendar year
The World of Hyatt Business Card is a good option for adding more Hyatt points to your accounts. It now offers a 75,000 points bonus which matches the highest offer (requires more spend now) and it is a business card which means that it doesn’t increase your Chase 5/24 count.
However, it has a higher annual fee than the personal credit card, and it is missing a free night certificate and the chance to earn one via spend.
What do you think about the new World of Hyatt Business Card bonus? Share your thoughts below.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.