Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy, Earn 8X Points this Month
Marriott has launched a new promotion where you can earn extra points for dining. The promotion is for Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy. Members can get 8x points throughout the month of October. Let’s see the details.
Treat yourself during the month of October. Earn 8 Marriott Bonvoy® points for every dollar you spend while dining out at any of the 16,000+ participating Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy restaurants when you pay with your linked card.
- Search for a restaurant or bar.
- Dine out and pay with your linked card.
- Earn 8 points for every dollar you spend.
- Repeat. Keep earning all month long.
Plus, for a limited time, earn 1,000 points for every 10 dines on top of the points you already earn every time you dine.
- Effective October 1, 2022, for a limited time until October 31, 2022, all registered Marriott Bonvoy members will receive 8 Marriott Bonvoy points for each eligible USD$1 spent.
- All checks must be paid for with a credit or debit card registered with the Eat Around Town program at the time of the visit.
- Eligible charges include food, drink, tax and tip as charged to the registered card.
- Not valid on orders placed through third-party online ordering or delivery sites.
- Takeout and/or delivery may not be available at all restaurants.
Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy awards you extra points for dining. You just dine at eligible restaurants and pay with your linked credit or debit card.
Normally you only earn 4x, so you can now get double the points for the whole month. There’s also a 1,000 points bonus for every 10 outings. These points are in addition to your credit cards rewards.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.