Ebay 4th of July Sale
Ebay has a sale for fourth of July, offering a discount of 20% on select items that are listed in the promotion page. Most items are in the fashion, home and garden, sporting goods and tech categories. Let’s see the details.
This Coupon is a 20% discount valid from 5:00 AM Pacific Time on June 29, 2020 until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on July 6, 2020. No minimum purchase required from eligible items in eligible events listed in the promotion. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100.
How to redeem your Coupon:
- Shop for eligible items from specific events as listed above.
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PLUS20
- Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on July 6, 2020
- Limit one use per transaction (or cart) while supplies last.
- Max two redemptions per user.
- Warranties and protection plans are excluded.
- Coupon does not apply to auction-style listings or purchases made through the Best Offer feature.
Looks like a good discount, but always check prices and compare to other sites to make sure you are getting a good deal. Some time sellers will raise prices during these promotions, so hopefully you know what would be a good deal for the items you want to purchase.