Fast Track Path to AA Elite Status
American Airlines has a targeted offer for fast track Platinum Pro status through January 2023 for World of Hyatt members. With this offer the requirements are reduced making it easier to earn status. Let’s see how this offer works and how to check if you are eligible.
Eligible World of Hyatt Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist members can register by September 30, 2021, and complete the qualifying challenge within three months of registration to upgrade their AAdvantage® status through January 2023.
Here are the requirements for each tier:
- $700 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs) and
- 6,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) OR 7 Elite Qualifying Segments (EQSs)
- $1,500 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs) and
- 12,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) OR 14 Elite Qualifying Segments (EQSs)
- Platinum Pro:
- $2,300 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs) and
- 18,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) OR 21 Elite Qualifying Segments (EQSs)
This promotion is targeted. You can check your accounts here to see if you are eligible.
- Qualifying activity is earned when a member flies on eligible tickets for flights marketed and operated by American Airlines or American Eagle, British Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, JetBlue and Qantas.
- Must register and complete activity within 3 months of registering
If you have any level of status in the World of Hyatt or AAdvantage programs, you now have an easier path to elite status for American Airlines. The requirement are much lower that what you would usually need, but you also have to complete them within three months.
Requirements could possibly vary from one account to the other. But once you earn AA elite status, you will be able to take advantage of the perks and benefits through February 2023.
HT: Frequent Miler
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.