How to Get a Free Sam’s Club Membership
Having a Sam’s Club Membership should come in handy for many people. You can either shop in their stores or use the membership online. They even run some gift card deals occasionally on the website, so it’s a good idea to be a member, if you can find a cheap way. There’s currently a few deals that will help you do that.
Sam’s Club Membership Deal from Groupon
$45 for a new One-Year Sam’s Club Membership Package with $20 eGift card ($104.98 value). This membership package includes:
- One-year Sam’s Club membership ($45 value)
- Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
- $20 eGift Card valid online or in-club
- $15 eGiftCard for first purchase on SamsClub.com over $15 ($15 value)
- $20 off basket of $20 or more fresh produce ($20 value)
- Free rotisserie chicken ($4.98 value)
I doubt many people will see this as a total of $105 value, but should still make up for the price of the membership. See the Groupon here.
“Free” Sam’s Club Membership
From now until April 21st, 2019, Sam’s Club itself is offering a special promotion that can get you a membership for “free”. Join for $45, Purchase $45 of Eligible Products Within The First 30 Days and Get $45 Off You can see that promotion here, directly from Sam’s Club.
Two decent deals that could get you free Sam’s Club membership depending on how much you value the extras that you get. There could also be some stacking options with the Dosh App that gives you $20 for a new membership and this Amex Offer that get you a $20 discount.