Holiday Gift for Google Fi Customers
If you are a Google Fi customer, you could be eligible to receive a free Google Nest Mini. The offer is available to redeem until December 31, 2019, or while supplies last.
The free Google Nest Mini comes as a “thank you” for being a subscriber. To qualify, you must have had active service as of December 9, 2019. As long as you subscribed before that date, you should be eligible for the free gift. The device sells for $35 at the Google Store.
There’s a limit of one Google Nest Mini per person for individual plans and one per account for group plans, and only the account holder can redeem the offer. You must also have a Google Pay account and be a U.S. resident and 18 years of age or older.
- All Google Fi account owners with active service as of December 9, 2019 12:00 AM PT are eligible to redeem the offer. Account must be in good standing to be eligible for the offer. Fi for Googlers accounts are not eligible.
- Offer must be redeemed between December 9, 2019 12:00 AM PT and December 31, 2019 11:59 PM PT, or while supplies last. Qualified customers must use their unique redemption link to add the Nest Mini to their cart on store.google.com and complete checkout.
- For individual plans, limit one per person. For group plans, limit one per account (must be redeemed by account owner; group plan members are not eligible).
- Only available to U.S. residents 18 years or older, and requires Google Pay and Google Fi accounts.
- Offer is valid for free economy shipping on qualified orders of Google Nest Minis that are ordered and shipped in the U.S. only. Not eligible for upgraded shipping options.
- The provided redemption link can only be used for one Nest Mini redemption (think twice before forwarding the email with the link!)
- Unless otherwise stated, this offer can be combined with other offers on fi.google.com.
- This offer is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- Offer is subject to change or cancellation without notification. Google LLC and its affiliates are not liable for lost or stolen promotional codes, or for expired promotional codes that are not redeemed within the redemption period.