This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
Earn 5000 Bonus Points on Hertz Rental with New Amex Offer
American Express has a new offer that can earn you 5,000 bonus points on Hertz car rentals. This offer seems widely available on both personal and consumer credit card. Let’s see the details.
Get 5,000 additional Membership Rewards® points one-time by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $250 in one or more transactions made directly with Hertz by 7/7/2023.
- Offer valid only for vehicle rentals made directly with participating Hertz Corporate Owned locations in the U.S. Rentals can be made through the Hertz U.S. website http://www.hertz.com, the Hertz mobile app, Hertz U.S. phone reservations, or in-person at participating Hertz Corporate owned locations in the U.S.
- Must pick up and return rental to Hertz Corporate Owned locations only.
- Eligible rentals must be paid by 7/7/2023 in order to qualify.
- Excludes independently licensed locations, Hertz Car Sales, and Rent2Buy.
- Not valid for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate booking sites.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
With this offer you can get an extra 20X Membership Rewards points for your Hertz rental, if you spend exactly $250. You can meet the spending requirement in one or more transactions, which makes this offer easier to use.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.