Get 5,000 Bonus Points When You Join Hilton Dining
Earning miles and points right now is probably not as easy as usual, since people are traveling less. While earning miles from flights or points from hotel stays might not be an option for everyone, there are other way to rack up rewards. Besides everyone’s favorite option, big credit card bonuses, you can also earn rewards when dining out.
Many airlines and hotels have dining programs, and Hilton is one of them. Now Hilton Dining is offering a bonus of 5,000 points when you join and then you can earn up to 8x on your restaurant bill.
For a limited time, join Hilton Honors Dining and earn 5,000 Bonus Points. Create your online account by linking your credit and/or debit cards. Then, within the first 30 days:
- Dine in or order takeout/delivery from a participating restaurant.
- Spend $25 or more.
- Complete an online review.
- Earn 5,000 Bonus Points.
See offer and join here.
- This bonus offer is open to all new Hilton Honors Dining members without a dining profile.
- To qualify, you must (i) set up an online account and link a valid credit and/or debit card beginning September 24, 2020 through December 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, (ii) spend at least $25 (including tax and tip) in one dine at any participating restaurant, bar, or club within 30 days of creating your Hilton Honors Dining web account, (iii) pay the check with a credit and/or debit card linked to your Hilton Honors Dining account, (iv) remain opted in to receive emails from Hilton Honors Dining with a valid, deliverable email address, and (v) complete an online review of the restaurant, bar, or club within 30 days of your visit.
With Hilton Dining you can earn up to 8 Hilton Honors Bonus Points per $1 spent.
You start with 2 Hilton Honors bonus points as a Basic member. You can move up to earning 5 Hilton Honors bonus points as a Select member and then 8 Hilton Honors bonus points if you are a VIP member. You need to dine 11 times at participating restaurants before the end of the year to become a VIP member of Hilton Honors Dining.
As a VIP member:
- You earn 8 Bonus Points per $1 spent at participating restaurants.
- Earn at even more restaurants than non-VIP members, with locations exclusively for VIP members.
- Once you reach VIP status, it carries through the next full calendar year.
Earning 5,000 Hilton points is not a huge bonus, but it can still be about $20 in value. You just need to spend at least $25 including tax and tip, at any participating restaurant, bar, or club within 30 days. And then you earn up to an extra 8X points for every dollar spend, on top of your credit card rewards.
HT: The Gate