Earn 1,000 American Airlines Miles on Select Hyatt Stays
Hyatt has a new promotion that can earn you a bonus of 1,000 American Airlines miles on every stay. That’s on top of the points you already earn.
Reward yourself with 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles per qualifying stay at any Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel around the world.
Here’s how it works:
- You must be both a World of Hyatt and an AAdvantage member to participate.
- Register by November 30, 2018, with your World of Hyatt and AAdvantage membership numbers.
- Stay at a Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel and check out between October 15 and January 31, 2019.
- When you check in:
- Choose miles: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles + the standard 500 AAdvantage® miles for your stay OR
- Choose points: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles + World of Hyatt Base Points for your eligible spend.
- Members must register for the promotion by November 30, 2018 and provide both membership numbers to participate.
- Eligible stays under this promotion must have a checkout date between October 15, 2018 and January 31, 2019
- You will receive 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles for each eligible stay at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties during the Promotion Period.
- World of Hyatt will automatically track eligible stays when you provide your World of Hyatt membership number at check-in.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “eligible stay” is defined as any stay where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- The maximum amount of bonus miles one member can earn is 10,000 bonus miles.
A good promotion that works best for cheap one night stays at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels around the world. You can earn up to a maximum of 10,000 AAdvantage miles. You can also stack it with this Hyatt Global Promotion if you have already registered.