Hyatt Amex Offer – Elite Status Earning Just Got Cheaper!
There is a new Hyatt Amex Offer out there. I found it on my Amex Gold card. I am extra excited for this one since it should make my quest for status that much easier. Remember that all nights before the end of February count as double plus a whole bunch of other promos that were extended. Let’s take a look at the offer.
Hyatt Amex Offer Details
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300 in one or more transactions, on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts from 1/15/2021 to 3/15/2021.
- Enrollment limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid at all participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in the US and U.S. territories, including those under the brands Park Hyatt, Miraval, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Andaz, Thompson Hotels, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Destination Hotels, Joie de Vivre, Caption by Hyatt or Alila.
- Reservations must be made directly via Hyatt.com, the World of Hyatt mobile app, the hotel directly or a Hyatt call center.
- Excludes the Galleria Park Hotel San Francisco, gift card purchases, World of Hyatt point purchases, bookings made through Hyatt Travel, Hyatt vacations, or MGM.
- Offer not valid on Exhale Spa, Hyatt Residence Club and Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/15/2021, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled.
Talk about perfect timing! I know many of us are chasing World of Hyatt Globalist status right now and this just made that quest a little bit easier, or cheaper I should say. I have seen reports of it on the Amex Green card as well so be sure to check your Membership Rewards earning cards first.