This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
Hyatt Cardmembers, Earn Bonus Points at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House
Hyatt has launched today a new promotion for cardholders, with bonus points for stays in early 2023.
World of Hyatt Credit Card and World of Hyatt Business Credit Cardmembers can now get even more out of their stays with Hyatt in the New Year. Starting today, December 1, cardmembers can register by January 31, 2023 to earn 1,000 Bonus Points on stays when they stay a minimum of 2 eligible nights at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels from January 2, 2023 through March 5, 2023.
- You must be a World of Hyatt Credit Cardholder or World of Hyatt Business Credit Cardholder, and register between December 1, 2022 and January 31, 2023 to participate.
- Only Eligible Stays completed after registration and between January 2, 2023 and March 5, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion.
- Beginning on your first Eligible Stay after registration and during the Promotion Period, you will receive 1,000 Bonus Points for every Eligible Stay of at least two (2) or more consecutive nights at participating Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels.
- A maximum of 25,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion.
- All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Stay” is defined as any stay where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award.
- For purposes of this promotion, consecutive nights at the same hotel constitute one stay (even if you check out and check back in).
- You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number before the time of check-out for each stay.
- Please allow two to three weeks after check out for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
This is not a huge bonus, but added points are always a nice addition if you have any stays planned. You need to register in order to earn points. This offer applies to Hyatt Place or Hyatt House stays from January 2, 2023 through March 5, 2023.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.