New IHG Promotion, Earn 2,000 Bonus Points for Every Two Nights
IHG has launched a new promotion that can earn members extra points on every stay. There’s no limit on how much you can earn. Lets see the details.
Register to earn 2,000 bonus points every 2 nights until 14th April 2023 at thousands of IHG® Hotels & Resorts around the world. Here’s how it works:
- Register Now
- Get 2,000 points every 2 nights.
- Keep earning every 2 nights.
- Must register for promotion to participate.
- Members will be able to stay and earn IHG One Rewards bonus points under this Promotion starting from 9th February 2023 and ending on 14th April 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
- The time needed for awarding points can vary with each promotion, so please allow up to 6 weeks for any earned bonus points to be posted to the recipient’s account.
- To be a qualifying room night under the Promotion, the room night must fall within the Promotion Period and must be part of a Promotion Eligible Qualifying Stay. As stated, the “Promotion Period” runs from 9th February 2023 until 14th April 2023. Room nights outside of the Promotion Period are not included, and room nights that are part of a stay that was completed prior to registration for the Promotion also are not included.
- For purposes of this Promotion, a “Promotion Eligible Qualifying Stay” is defined as a minimum of 1-night stay at a participating hotel booked under a Qualifying Rate, with total spend exceeding US $30 (or local currency equivalent) for each night.
- Participating hotels include all IHG® Hotels & Resorts and Mr and Mrs Smith properties, with the exception of those Six Senses® Hotels, Resorts & Spas that do not participate in IHG One Rewards and those Iberostar Beachfront Resorts that are not yet fully integrated into the IHG One Rewards programme.
This is not a huge bonus, but if you plan to stay at IHG properties during the promotion period, then it’s worth registering. There’s no limit, so you will get 2,000 bonus points for every two nights.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.