This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
JetBlue Sale, One Way Flights Starting at Just $39
JetBlue has launched a new fare sale today, offering one-way flights from as little as $39. You need to book by Thursday and travel between early April and late June in order to take advantage of these deals. Let’s see the details.
Starting today, and for three days only (Tuesday, March 21 – Thursday, March 23) JetBlue Airways and JetBlue Vacations are offering travelers special fares to popular destinations this spring.
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Las Vegas (LAS) from $39
- Los Angeles (LAX) – San Francisco (SFO) from $44
- New York City (JFK) – Fort Lauderdale (FLL) from $59
- Boston (BOS) – Fort Lauderdale (FLL) from $64
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) – Boston (BOS) from $64
- Orlando (MCO) – Westchester, NY (HPN) from $64
- San Juan (SJU) – Orlando (MCO) from $74
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 3/23 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 4/4-6/21/23 (Tue & Wed travel).
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
If you have any travel planned in the next few months, take a look at this JetBlue sale and hopefully it lines up with your travel destinations. Prices should be lower that what you would see regularly. Just make sure you book before March 23.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.