New Amex Offer, Earn Membership Rewards Points with Marriott Stays [Targeted]
There’s a new targeted Amex Offer that showed up today on a few of my cards that can save you money on paid Marriott stays. Let’s take a look at the details.
Get 4,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Marriott from 12/15/2017 to 2/28/2018.
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott® brands in the U.S and U.S. territories, including: JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites and Moxy® Hotels.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, by using the Marriott Mobile App or via phone to Marriott Worldwide Reservations (888-236-2427).
- Excludes The Ritz-Carlton®, EDITION®, Bulgari®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Protea Hotels®, and all SPG® Participating Hotels & Resorts brands.
- Excludes all retail store purchases.
- Offer not valid at international locations outside the U.S and U.S. territories.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
Not the best offer we’ve seen for Marriott, but it could still be useful if you have any Marriott stays coming up. Many people have had success in the past when purchasing gift cards at the front desk, however that isn’t guaranteed since gift cards are excluded in the terms.