Save Up To $50 on Your Next Marriott Stay with New Amex Offer
American Express has a new Amex Offer that can save you up to 15% on your next stay at Marriott Bonvoy hotels. Let’s check the details.
Get a one-time $45 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300 USD on room rate or room charges at participating properties in the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio from 1/30/2020 to 4/15/2020.
We have reports of $50 off of $250 offers out there as well. So there are a few different options being sent out.
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy™ App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes the following brands: Marriott Vacation Club®, Edition®, St. Regis® Hotels, The Ritz-Carlton®, The Luxury Collection®, W Hotels®, JW Marriott® Hotels, Vistana™, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels®, Homes & Villas by Marriott International, and Marriott Executive Apartments®.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities, or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy™ points.
A nice offer if you are planning any paid Marriott stays. I saw it on a few credit cards, so it should be widely available. I didn’t have it on my Marriott card though. Even if you don’t have any stays coming up, you can lock in savings by purchasing a gift card at the front desk if they’re available. It has worked in the past to trigger these Amex Offers.