Mileage Plan Shopping Bonus
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Shopping has a new promotion that can earn you an additional 1,200 miles for your purchases, online and in-store. Let’s take a look at the details.
During the “Treat Yourself Bonus” offer, which runs from 1/19/2022 through 1/28/2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET, members can receive a one-time bonus of up to 1,200 Mileage Plan bonus miles on qualifying purchases made through the Mileage Plan Shopping mall or from purchases made through Mileage Plan Shopping in-store offers.
This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period:
- Tier 1 bonus: 400 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $100; or
- Tier 2 bonus: 1,200 miles for qualifying purchases of $300 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your Mileage Plan Shopping account.
- The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of miles that will be awarded.
This is a good bonus if you need to get any shopping done and prefer to earn Alaska miles. It works out to an additional 4X miles on purchases of $100 or $300. That should give you a great rate, but you should still compare with other cash back sites.