Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 22
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 22 dropped this morning. Be sure to be on the lookout for our new episode every Thursday morning!
Episode 22 Details
In episode 22 we talk about the CSR devaluation, an amazing timeshare offer and whether or not loyalty programs and status are a sham. Shawn also previews his thoughts on Baha Mar so far and how to find mistake rates plus all of the best deals of the week. Don’t forget about the outtakes either!
- 529 Shawn gives his initial thoughts on Baha Mar
- 1127 How we find out about mistake rates
- 1309 Are loyalty programs and status a complete sham?
- 2506 The Chase Sapphire Reserve has some major (negative) changes.
- 3414 100K in points and 4 nights for $349
- 3816 Half off awards on Fiji Airways with Alaska miles
- 3937 Is a Disney annual pass worth the cost
- 4027 A crazy scam and riding a bus across the country
We hope you enjoyed episode 22. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!