More Hyatt Place and Hyatt House Hotels
Hyatt Hotels announced yesterday its continued strategic growth of the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands throughout the year. The company plans on expanding the brand’s footprint in the U.S. in new markets where there are no Hyatt hotels and in airport locations in key markets.
“As part of Hyatt’s commitment to listen to our owners and take action on their feedback, Hyatt continues to identify white space in sought-after markets,” said Jim Tierney, Hyatt’s senior vice president, in a statement. “Based on our intentional growth strategy, we focus on growing in new markets and expanding our base with new developers and owners without creating intra-brand competition.”
In 2023, as part of the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands expansion in the U.S., Hyatt will welcome 14 new owners to the Hyatt family and expand existing Hyatt portfolios for five owners.
Here are the new Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels that will open this year:
- Hyatt Place Albany (N.Y.)
- Hyatt Place Flagstaff (Ariz.)
- Hyatt Place Munster (Ind.)
- Hyatt Place Newark / Main Street (Del.)
- Hyatt Place St. Augustine / Vilano Beach (Fla.)
Additional growth for the company includes the entry of the Hyatt House brand in the following markets:
- Hyatt House Bentonville / Rogers (Ark.)
- Hyatt House Colorado Springs Airport (Colo.)
- Hyatt House Lansing / University Area Lansing (Mich.)
- Hyatt House Mall of America / MSP Airport (Minn.)
- Hyatt House Vacaville (Calif.)
New airport locations coming this year include:
- Hyatt House Orlando Airport (Fla.)
- Hyatt House Sacramento Airport / Natomas (Calif.)
- Hyatt Place Melbourne Airport (Fla.)
- Hyatt Place Sacramento International Airport (Calif.)
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.