New Alaska Airlines and Lyft Partnership, Earn Miles on Every Ride
Alaska Airlines and Lyft announced this week a new partnership that will give members an opportunity to earn points for their rides.
Mileage Plan members can already start earning miles for their everyday Lyft rides. All it takes is a simple step of linking your Mileage Plan and Lyft accounts. Mileage Plan members can earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all Lyft rides in the U.S. and Canada.
And there’s also a bonus through the end of the year. Between now and Dec. 31, 2022, Mileage Plan members will earn double miles. That’s two miles for every dollar spent on Lyft rides.
Here’s how you can start earning your miles:
- The first thing to do is link your Mileage Plan and Lyft accounts at AlaskaLyft.com. Signing up is free.
- Once your accounts are linked, you’re ready to earn miles.
- You’ll earn one mile for every dollar* spent on all Lyft rides in the U.S. and Canada with no limit on the amount of miles you can earn.
- Make sure Alaska Mileage Plan is selected as your preferred travel partner in the Rewards section in the Lyft app. For additional details, visit AlaskaLyft.com.
- All Lyft rides are eligible for earning miles, which includes Lyft Standard, Wait & Save, Priority Pickup, Shared, Shared Saver, Preferred, Lyft XL, Lux, Lux Black and Lux Black XL rides.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.