New Amex/Chase Offers
There are some new offer from Chase and Amex that can save you money on car rentals, Rite Aid purchases, Sam’s Club membership, food and more. The Chase Offers can usually be found at other banks as well, such as Bank of America, Suntrust etc. Let’s take a look at each offer.
General Spend Amex Offer
Spend $5,500+ in one or more eligible transactions and get 3,000 bonus Membership Rewards by November 21, 2019, up to three times. (HT: Frequent Miler)
Sixt Amex Offer
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more transactions in-store at SIXT Rent A Car or online at www.sixt.com/amex by 11/28/2019.
- Must book directly with SIXT Rent A Car. Offer valid only at US website sixt.com/amex, via US mobile app, and at any participating locations in the US and US territories. Car rentals must be completed by offer end date.
- Must pay in US dollars.
- Not valid for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate sites.
- Excludes Sixt Ride and Sixt Share. Standard rental qualifications apply. 24 hours in advance reservation required.
Chuck E. Cheese Amex Offer
Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $25 or more in-restaurant at Chuck E. Cheese by 12/31/2019.
- Valid in-restaurant only.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases. Excludes corporate gift purchases. Offer is non-transferable.
BRIO Amex Offer
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $50 or more in-restaurant at BRIO by 11/3/2019.
- Offer valid in-restaurant at participating BRIO US locations only.
- Excludes online transactions, purchases via merchant app, orders or deliveries placed through third parties, Coastal Bar & Kitchen, Bon Vie, Bravo, bbrg.com, corporate transactions, Puerto Rico locations, and locations in casinos.
Sam’s Club Chase Offer
Earn $10 back on your Sam’s Club membership purchase, when you spend $45 or more.
- Offer expires 9/25/2019.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases.
Rite Aid Chase Offer
Earn 10% back on your Rite Aid or RiteAid.com purchase, with a $4.00 back maximum. There’s usually different versions of this one.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer expires 10/15/2019.
- Offer not valid on prescription purchases, tobacco, alcohol, lottery, gift cards, cigarettes, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, or other mail services.
- Offer not valid on third-party purchases.