Save $80 on JetBlue Flights with New Amex Offer
American Express has a new offer today for consumer and business credit card holders with savings up to 40% on JetBlue flights. This JetBlue Amex Offer seems to be widely available. Let’s look at the details.
Get a one-time $80 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions direct with JetBlue by 7/12/2022. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with JetBlue online at US website jetblue.com, via mobile app, or by phone via 1-800-JETBLUE.
- Flights must originate in the US.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Valid on JetBlue Airways and JetBlue Vacations.
- In-flight purchases, baggage, pets, cancellation and change fees, and Business and group travel are included.
- Excludes bookings via third party sites or agencies.
- Not valid for Terminal 5 transactions at JFK airport, Charters, Corporate Shuttles, Cargo, the purchase of points, booking a parking spot and JetBlue employee Lodge.
- Excludes Shopjetblue.com, Allianz Travel Protection Program, Paisly, and Hotels.JetBlue.com.
This is one of the best Amex Offers we have seen for airlines. You just need to spend $200 in one or more transactions with JetBlue, and you will receive a $80 statement credit. Check your Amex cards now and add the offer if you think you might use it. It’s a good idea to first check cards that have airline credits such as Amex Platinum, Amex Business Platinum and Hilton Aspire.