New Lowe’s Amex Offer
American Express has a new offer for business cards with a 10% discount on most Lowe’s purchases. The offer seems to be available on most business cards so take a look and add it right away if you have this new Lowe’s Amex offer. Let’s check the details.
- Offer valid in-store at Lowe’s (excluding any Lowe’s Outlet(s)) and online at Lowes.com or LowesforPros.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Excludes any Lowe’s branded website that is operated by a third party on behalf of Lowe’s, including but not limited to https://applianceparts.lowes.com/, https://lowesstore.wgiftcard.com/, https://blinds.lowes.com/, as well as the sale of any electronic or corporate gift cards.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of $100 in total statement credits per Card Member.
New Lowe’s Amex Offer – Final Thoughts
A great offer that we saw last year as well. You will save 10% on purchases up to $1,000. So you can save up to $100. You can use it online and in stores. Electronic gift cards are excluded but everything else should work. This isn’t as good as the Home Depot and Best Buy offers but it is one of my favorite deals.