New Amex Offer for Lowe’s
American Express has a new offer for business cards with a 10% discount on most Lowe’s purchases. The offer seems to be available on most busines cards so take a look and add it right away if you have it. Let’s check the details.
Be sure to use this offer before it goes away 6/30/20
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases in-store at Lowe’s or online at Lowes.com or LowesforPros.com by 6/30/2020. Limit of $100 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid in-store at Lowe’s (excluding any Lowe’s Outlet(s)) and online at Lowes.com or LowesforPros.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Excludes any Lowe’s branded website that is operated by a third party on behalf of Lowe’s, including but not limited to https://applianceparts.lowes.com/, https://lowesstore.wgiftcard.com/, https://blinds.lowes.com/, as well as the sale of any electronic or corporate gift cards.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of $100 in total statement credits per Card Member.
A great offer that we saw last year as well. You will save 10% on purchases up to $1,000. So you can save up to $100. You can use it online and in stores. Electronic gift cards are excluded but everything else should work.
HT: Doctor of Credit