New Amex Offers for Air France, Waldorf/Conrad, Cambria Hotels and Restaurants
There’s several new Amex Offers that you might find in your cards. They were released in the last few days. Let’s check them out and see if any of them could come in handy for you.
Waldorf Astoria & Conrad
Get a one-time $70 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $350+ on room rate and room charges for your stay at Waldorf Astoria & Conrad properties.
- This offer is valid only at Waldorf Astoria & Conrad properties in the US & US Territories
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates
- Expires 12/31/2019
Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $150+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Cambria hotels. Book online at choicehotels.com/cambria between 8/26/19 and 12/31/19.
- Offer valid at Cambria® locations in the US.
- Reservations must be made directly with Cambria via choicehotels.com/cambria, the Choice Hotels® mobile app, a Cambria hotel, or by calling 877-424-6423.
- Excludes the following Choice Hotels brands: Sleep Inn®, Quality Inn®, Clarion®, MainStay Suites®, Suburban®, Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, Ascend®, Comfort Inn®, Comfort Suites®, and Comfort Inn & Suites® .
- Not valid on Vacation Rentals by Choice and points purchases for the Choice Privileges Rewards Program.
- Excludes gift cards and bulk or corporate gift cards purchased online.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Air France KLM
Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000 in one or more eligible transactions direct with Air France or KLM by 10/31/2019. Flights must originate from US & charged in USD.
- Offer valid only on flights booked through US websites www.klm.us and www.airfrance.us in USD will be included in the offer.
- Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Not valid for purchase made through partner sites, agents, affiliates and third parties.
- Excludes KLM Package Deals, City Pass Amsterdam, hotel bookings, car rentals, ground transportation, tours, airport transfers, equipment services, Shop@KLM, purchases of miles, and lounge access fees.
- Excludes Air France Music, Air France Saphir, Air France Shopping, convention/conference/seminar services, baggage drop off, group reservations, La Boutique Air France, parking, Stress Free Flying workshop, flight crew training, Flying Blue Store, KLM Jet Center, KLM Wanna Gives.
30-33% Off at Restaurants
American Express often has Amex Offers that will save you money at non-chain restaurants. These offers are usually location specific and you might find some of the restaurants that you might visit anyway. In the last couple of days many of these offers have popped up. Worth a look if you eat out a lot. (HT: Danny the Deal Guru)