New Amex Offers
American Express has some new offers available for its cardholders. In case you missed it, just yesterday they released a couple of sweet offers for Delta and Hilton cardholders. Today we have a few more for everyone else.
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled business card to make purchases online at att.com/exploresmallbusiness or through the ATT app for business by 2/18/2021. Limit of $100 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid online only at att.com/exploresmallbusiness for purchases on Business Wireless, Business Wireline, AT&T Internet for Business (Fiber and U-Verse) and Business Voice.
- In order to be eligible for the offer, you must enroll your Business Card and use that Card to pay your wireless bill or other service charges online directly with AT&T at att.com/exploresmallbusiness or through the myAT&T App for Business.
- Purchases for personal products or services such as WarnerMedia, DIRECTV, AT&T TV, AT&T TV Now, Personal Wireless, Wireline, Internet Bills, wholesale equipment, retail purchases, Software as a Service and Connected Car are excluded from this offer.
- Payments by phone, at retail locations or via third parties do not qualify.
Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay at Hotel Indigo® from 8/17/20 to 12/31/20.
- Offer valid at Hotel Indigo properties in the US.
- Reservations must be made directly with Hotel Indigo via hotelindigo.com or by calling 1-877-846-3446.
- Excludes international locations as well as all other IHG brands.
- Not valid on hotel amenities or purchases of gift cards. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
5X at Restaurants
Get +5 Membership Rewards® points per eligible dollar spent. Up to 5,000 pts.
- Bahama Breeze
- LongHorn Steakhouse
- Olive Garden
- Seasons 52
- The Capital Grille
- Yard House
- Offer valid for purchases made in-restaurant or via phone.
- Excludes orders placed through third party delivery services, online and merchant mobile app purchases, gifts cards purchased via phone transactions, and transactions made at international locations.
- You will receive 5 additional Membership Rewards points per eligible dollar spent using your enrolled American Express Card in accordance with the terms of this offer.
- Limit of 5,000 additional Membership Rewards points per Card Member.
- Offers expire 11/30/2020
The AT&T offer is limited to business purchases only, but in the past it has worked for personal wireless services. It’s a good idea to make a small payment and see if it triggers the Amex Offer. And let us know if it works.
The Hotel Indigo offer should be available on both personal and business cards. You can save up to 20% if targeted and if you are planning to stay at any of their properties. You could possibly use it to purchase gift cards at the front desk as well if you have a property nearby. That way you can lock in savings for the future if you don’t plan on traveling right now.
For the restaurant offers you get extra points. If you get these offers on the Amex Gold card it could net you a total of 9X, which is a great rate.