New Amex Offers
American Express has some new Amex Offers and three of those are probably worth highlighting. These offers can net you savings at Walmart of Aldi, or earn you extra points on ITA Airways flights. Let’s see the details.
Get 17,500 additional Membership Rewards® points one-time by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $1,000 in one or more purchases online at ita-airways.com by 12/31/2023. Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Offer valid only on flights booked directly with ITA Airways online at US website ita-airways.com or through the ITA Airways US mobile app.
- Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Not valid for purchases made through partner sites, agents, affiliates, and third parties.
- Excludes tickets purchased by phone or in-person at airport ticket offices, event organizer purchases, charters, car rentals, transport to/from the airport, Mozio eSIM service, and purchases made on-board flights. Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make purchases in-store at Aldi or online at aldi.us for in-store pick up by 12/31/2023. Excludes delivery. Limit of $15 back in total statement credits.
- Offer valid in-store at Aldi locations in the US and for in-store pick up orders placed online only at US website aldi.us.
- Excludes online delivery orders, and orders placed through third parties.
- Limit of $15 in total statement credits per Card Member.
Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $150 in one or more purchases online at business.walmart.com by 12/31/2023.
- Offer valid online only at US website business.walmart.com.
- Excludes purchases from third party or affiliate websites linked with/from business.walmart.com (such as, but not limited to, Walmart Contacts, Walmart Checks, Walmart Photo Services, Walmart Stationary, and Walmart Moneygram).
- Excludes bulk gift cards & e-gift cards, in-store purchases, layaway purchases, insurance services, auto services, pharmacy transactions, protection plans, Walmart Business+ Memberships, and recurring subscription services (for example, Beauty Box and Baby Box).
- You need EIN to create business account.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.