Chase Offers: Save at Lowe’s, Staples, Whole Foods and More
Chase has added some new Chase Offers and extended some others. This is a pretty good batch of offers that can sav you money at Whole Foods, Lowe’s, Staples and other merchants.
New Chase Offers
- Whole Foods – Spend $25, get $10 back (Expires 1/16/18)
- Lowe’s – Spend $50, get $10 back (Expires 1/21/18)
- Staples – 10% back, up to $20 statement credit (Expires 1/16/18)
- Starbucks – 10% back, up to $100 statement credit (Expires 1/16/18)
- Olive Garden – 10% back, up to $25 statement credit (Expires 1/21/18)
How it Works
You’ll first need to sign up with your eligible Chase Card if you haven’t already done so. Here’s a link to sign-up if you have the Slate Card and a link to sign up if you have the Marriott Card. The registration requires an email and email verification. Then you are required to input your eligible card number and select a password. See Bethany’s review of Chase Offers here.
Chase Offers are fairly new and until now have been a pretty good competitor to Amex Offers. Hopefully they keep these offers coming.
HT: Frequent Miler