New FoundersCard Benefit: Surf Air
FoundersCard has announced a partnership with Surf Air. FC Members now enjoy a round trip trial flight with Surf Air for $650 (value of $1,000). To learn more about Surf Air, check out their page here. I don’t know much about Surf Air but their site is pretty transparent and has pricing and membership options. I would love to hear in the comments section from anyone who uses the service.
Related: Check out our Founderscard Archives for other airline and hotel discounts.
Surf Air joins the 8 other FC Premium airline partners including Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Si
If you decide to sign up and use our referral link, it’s greatly appreciated! The referral code is FCSHAWN593 and the special rate is $395 per year as opposed to $595. This is actually the lowest offer I have seen this year.
- FC Members can enjoy a round trip trial flight for $650 (value of $1,000).
- Receive two complimentary round-trip guest flights (value of $2,000) upon joining an All-You-Can-Fly Membership.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Round trip trial flight is for flights within the US only.
- Each Member is eligible to redeem this trial flight once during the lifetime of their Membership. Any abuse of this rule will result in automatic revocation of Membership.
This seems like it could be a great value, especially for those who live in Texas and California as those are the states the service is based out of. The Promotion page on FoundersCard also mentions a $350 savings, I’m hoping that’s on the membership fee but there are no added details. FoundersCard has something for everyone and there are plenty of other valuable membership benefits, most notably Total Rewards Diamond Status as well as AAdvantage Platinum Status potential.