New Hilton Grand Vacations Offer For Orlando, Vegas & Myrtle Beach
I have written about timeshare offers a lot lately, especially my recent trip to Orlando to do a Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) offer. These are pretty much always available but we had a reader alert us to an increased offer, thanks Wanderlusting Duo. Even though this increased offer is pretty good it isn’t as good as it was a few months ago. And remember that you can always do better! So let’s take a look at the new Hilton Grand Vacations offer.
Details of the Offer
The offer is for Orlando, Vegas and Myrtle Beach. It includes the following:
- 4 days/3 nights in either location
- 25,000 Hilton Honors points (increased from 15,000)
- For $199
They will usually give you a selection of Hilton hotels in the area to stay at. If it is during a less busy time you may be able to get on the HGV property which is your best option usually.
Terms of the Offer
Here are the terms of the offer:
- You must attend a two hour timeshare sales presentation in order to participate in this promotion.
- Our special preview packages are only available to persons whose combined gross annual income meet certain requirements and who reside in a state where our projects are registered for sale.
- You may not participate in this promotion if you have an open, incomplete package requiring attendance at a sales presentation, or have participated in a sponsor promotion requiring attendance at a sales presentation: (i) within the last year at the property or properties promoted in this offer, or (ii) within the last six (6) months at any other properties.
- If married or living together, couples must attend sales presentation together; individuals may purchase separately.
How You Can Do Better
It looks like you can book everything online but I encourage you to call the phone number instead. You will then get an agent that can make adjustments to the offer. Here are some things to ask for:
- Say you would like the package reduced to $149 if you book it early. You could ask to go lower since all they can say is no. But I know for sure they will drop to $149.
- Also say that the offer was recently for 50,000 points and you would like that many instead of 25,000. They will most likely match it.
Even if you have recently booked one of these with the 15,000 point bonus it is not too late. You can call back even after you booked everything and have them match this 25K offer.
If you have upcoming travel to any of these locations in the next year then jump all over this. You can get a greatly reduced vacation and even earn points on the stay! This is great way to make your points last longer and another way to travel more for less.
But be sure to call in and ask for even a better deal. Never settle for what they offer at first!