Save $60 on Your Next Marriott Stay with this Amex Offer
American Express has a new Amex Offer that can save you up to 20% on your next stay at Marriott Bonvoy hotels. This offer seems targeted. I found it on a few cards such as my Amex Gold and Platinum, but not all. Let’s check the details.
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $300 USD in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges at participating Marriott Bonvoy® properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean from 7/15/2022 to 10/9/2022.
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy® properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy® App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes Marriott Vacation Club®, Marriott Grand Residence Club®, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Homes & Villas by Marriott International, Vistana Signature Network and Vistana Residence Network.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy® points.
This is a nice offer if you are planning any paid Marriott stays. It works even better if you have the offer on one of your Marriott Bonvoy credit cards. Just keep in mind that the offer applies to properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Let us know if you have this Marriott Amex Offer, and on which cards you found it.