New Offers from Amex, Citi and Chase
We have seen some new offers from Amex, Citi, Chase and several other banks in recent days. Here you can find some of the deals we thought were worth mentioning. You can save up to 50% at Fedex, $30 on hotel stays, 10% at CVS and more. Let’s take a look at the details.
Fedex Amex Offers
There are three new offers, all showing up on business cards:
- Get a one-time $1,000 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Business Card to spend a minimum of $4,000 or more on eligible FedEx Freight purchases. Deliveries must be completed by 12/31/2022.
- Get 50% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Business Card to purchase Qualifying Services with FedEx Express and FedEx Ground. Deliveries must be completed by 12/31/2022. Limit of $1,000 back in total statement credits.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Business Card to purchase qualifying FedEx Office® print services by 12/31/2022. Limit of $1,000 back in total statement credits.
Citi Offer for Hotels
Activate to earn $30 as a statement credit after you spend $350 on eligible purchases you make at Hotels through 08/17/2022. Purchases must post during the promotional period to qualify.
- This offer excludes purchases made at warehouses.
- Hotels are classified as merchants that provide sleeping or meeting room accommodations, or both, and may include goods and services related to these accommodations. It does not include recreational areas in which patrons provide their own shelter, such as campgrounds and trailer parks.
BP Citi Offer
Earn $10 back on your next purchase of $20 or more at bp and Amoco when you use the BPme app.
- Limit of one enrolled card and one statement credit per card member
- Offer expires 8/31/2022
CVS Chase Offer
Earn 10% cash back on your CVS purchase, $4 cash back maximum.
- Offer valid one time only
- Offer expires 09/18/2022.