Earn Up to 4,500 Points for Paying Bills with Chase Cards
Chase is sending out emails with offers that can earn you between 1,500 and 4,500 for paying your bills with a Chase credit card. Let’s take a look at the details of this promotion and how you can check if you are targeted.
There are three different offers that are showing up for paying Internet, Cable, or Phone Services bills. If you have a Chase card you can check if you are targeted here:
- Earn a total of 1,500 rewards points when you pay two eligible bills.
- Earn a total of 3,000 rewards points when you pay four eligible bills.
- Earn a total of 4,500 rewards points when you pay six eligible bills.
You must register for the promotion and pay bills by September 30, 2020.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must activate by 09/30/2020, 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- Must submit charges to your credit card by the last day of the promotional period 09/30/2020.
- All of your eligible purchases during the promotional period will be automatically counted, as long as you have enrolled by 09/30/2020.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for points to post to your account.
- To be eligible for this offer, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Rewards Categories: Internet, Cable, and Phone Services category merchants provide internet, cable, satellite television, radio, cellular, wireless data, and landline services. In addition, if you purchase or pay for your internet, cable and satellite television, phone or related services in a merchant’s store that is not registered by the merchant in the applicable services category, the purchase or payment will not qualify; for example, phone bill payments in a merchant’s store that register to Chase as a telephone equipment store. Utility category merchants provide electric, household fuel, water, and sanitation.
A generous offers for some easy points. Check your emails or enter the card information on the website I listed above to see if you qualify. There is no minimum payment amount mentioned in the offer so any two, four or six bill payments should qualify.
Let us know if you are targeted and which cards have the offer.