The US Open will take place at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Queens New York, from Monday August 29th to Sunday September 11th.
American Express has already announced perks for it cardholders at the event. Now Chase has also revealed the return of its Chase Lounge for the 2022 edition, and additional benefits.
As with previous years, all Chase cardholders can access the Chase Lounge at the U.S. Open. Reservations are required and will probably go fast. Chase Lounge will be open during Fan Week, too. Register early, space is limited. You can reserve your spots here.
The Chase Lounge is open from 10:30AM to 4PM during the day, and then 6PM to 8:30PM for the evening sessions. You can reserve four different time slots. No reservations is needed for Fan Week, which takes place August 23-28.
The Chase Lounge is right inside the East Gate entrance.
- Chase Pass – Reserved seating and a complimentary food and beverage voucher. Limited to the first 100 people for each session
- Chase Terrace – Shaded seating and refreshments
- Chase Sound Check with Joe Jonas and DNCE
- Finals Weekend viewing parties
- Stay powered up with a mobile charger courtesy of Chase, on-site at the US Open (while supplies last).